Friday, October 24, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars... Part 6

So, this is my final post of my Million Dollar shopping spree. It's been fun, but I' tired. All that shopping is hard work! So I'm posting a few odd and end desires and then I'm done. The first thing I want is my evening gown. I know it's silly. I'll probably never have anywhere to wear it. But it's just so pretty!



Total = $349

I really want some nice patio furniture. Namely papasans! Oh how comfortable papasans are!

I want two of these...

and one of this...

and two of this, too. It's not a papasan, but it's so cool!


Total = $514.90

I also want my china. Eli and I picked it out when we were still dreaming of a wedding. I love love love this china. The pattern is Sweet Leilani by Noritake.



Total = $1788.50 for 10 place settings plus coffee, tea, and serving pieces.

And of course we need crystal to go with it.

Turning Point by Noritake


Total = $770 for 10 place settings of goblet, iced tea, and wine glass.

And my silver.


Total = $595.85 for 10 place settings and all serving pieces.

Total so far = $303,159.55

So in a whole week of shopping I've only managed to spend just over $300,000! There is, of course, more I would buy. Furniture, home furnishings, clothes for Eli and Liz (we don't have much in the way of clothes!), TVs, new computers...just stuff. Anyway, it's been fun! Thanks for shopping with me.

~Liz

1 comments:

Erin Pope said...

the china you picked is beautiful and I could so see you in that red dress girl! What a hottie!

Erin :)