Tuesday, October 21, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars... Part 3

Tonight I've been shopping for Brayden. Specifically for toys. I've only made it through One Step Ahead and Toys 'R Us and I'm pooped! But I've racked up quite a bit of stuff! Here's what I bought.

One Step Ahead






(Okay, not exactly for Brayden, but doesn't it look so comfortable! I totally want this next time I'm preggo.)















(All pieces to a closet system!)
















(A nifty little glider)


Total so far = $207,783.87

Toys 'R Us















(Sensory Stepping Stones)














(Zig Zag Zog - check it out here)






Total so far = $210,917.60

The last thing I'm buying tonight is a custom-built tree house. Here's a great site for them. Look at their gallery. How cool! I totally want one for Brayden.

Total so far = $230,917.60

Well, in three days of shopping I've only managed to spend just under a quarter of my million. I'll have to try harder tomorrow!

1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

girl you know how to shop! I have those water flutes...somewhere. I'm gonna find them and mail them to Brayden. Helen loved them :)

Have a good day!
Erin