Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Moments

Brayden loves spray bottles. He loves when I spray a tine bit into the air and the little droplets get on his skin and tickle. He just giggles and giggles. He'll make me do it for half an hour just giggling the whole time.

I got home tonight from work and Eli told me a funny story. Brayden was eating some mandarin oranges in a bowl. Once the oranges were gone, the bowl had juice left in it. Brayden was holding it and he kept getting distracted by the TV. Eli heard it start to drip onto the floor and he told Brayden to put it back on the table. Brayden looked up at him then looked down at the mess he'd just made. Then he bent down and said 'uh oooh' and started smearing the puddle with his hand! He did it two or three times before Eli took the bowl away.

1 comments:

Erin Pope said...

Aw he is such a cute baby :) Give him kisses for me :)

Erin