Thursday, October 23, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars... Part 5

I have gone CRAZY shopping at Williams-Sonoma today. I've spent $5,598.70 on kitchen stuffs! Their products are so overpriced, but I want them! Here's what I bought.

Waffle Iron


Timer (2hr, 1hr, 30min)


Thermometer


Strainers


Springform Pan


Splatter Screen


Soup Pot & Ladle


Skillet


Cutting Board & Strainer


Scale


Sandwich Maker


Salad Spinner


Salad Chef (to make dressing)


Safety Cutting Glove


S&P Grinders


Rolling Pin


Rolling Mat


Railway Cake Pan


Pumpkin Cake Pan


Pizza Stone


Pasta Machine


Panini Press


Mixing Bowls


Measuring Cups & Spoons


Mandoline


Loaf Pan


Knife Set


Ice Cream Maker


Herb Mincer


Glass Bowl Set


Frittata Pan


Food Mill


Filled-Pancake Pan (how cool is that!)


Egg Poacher


Double Burner Grill


Copper Mixing Bowl & Stand


Cooling Rack


Cookie Press


Pot & Pan Set


Colanders


Chopper


Chocolate Mill (again, how cool!)


Cherry Pitter


Backyard Bugs Cakepan


Angelfood Cake Pan


Total so Far = $299,141.30

1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Wow I want the strainer/cutting board and those timers even though I hate to cook. Do they sell a chef to go with all that stuff? Loving your spending girl! So fab!