Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars... Part 4

Years ago when I was in middle school I fell in love with a Lladró (pronounced yah-droh). Lladró is a Spanish porcelain sculpture company. Their pieces are the most beautiful figurines you'll ever see. Their look is distinctive and breathtaking. Later, when I got married, I decided I wanted a Lladró to celebrate each major event in my adult life. So below is the original Lladró I fell in love with and the subsequent ones I chose as life milestones happened.

Prima Ballerina - Retired


The Happiest Day


Happy Anniversary


One For You, One For Me


Total so far = $233,542.60

I'd also buy us new cars. We totally need them! Eli fell in love with the Mazda RX-8 a few years ago. It's an awesome car! It's a sports coupe, but when you sit inside it it feels like you're in a sedan. And it's got great get-up-and-go!



Total so far = $258,542.60

I want a Chevy Trailblazer. I really miss my Blazer. A lot.



Total so far = $293,542.60

0 comments: