Monday, January 28, 2008

Picture Fest

So, I've been taking lots of pictures since the arrival of my new toy! So I thought I'd do a big post of pictures.

First off, here's some of my little man. Isn't he just a doll! And the hair! He woke up like that and it was too cute for me to brush out.







Clint came over yesterday morning and we spent the entire day working on the nursery. We got all the trim painted and everything else touched up. And we got the new carpet cut and into the room. Tonight we'll hang the border and secure the carpet and I can move in furniture! Here's some shots of our work yesterday.











Once we got the carpet in the room I let Brayden in to check things out. I got several cute shots of him toddling around his new bedroom!











And finally one of him with Clint. We love our Paw Paw!

1 comments:

plumharvest said...

they r so cute! i saved some on my pictures and then i wanted to put some pictures in my screensaver. i figured there had to be a way to put pictures as a screen saver as i had seen it before, where the pics would be like a slideshow. so i was playing around and i found out how i made a picture screen saver! i found many pictures of the baby and some of me and kelton and one or 2 of the cats! i set it up to look like a carosel of pictures! they go around in a circle! it is so neat! u might have to come over and check it out!

p.s.wat r HTML tags