Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year to you all. We've had a lot of fun the past week. My uncle and his new wife and his two kids came down last Friday and were here until yesterday. It was a blast. Tyler is only six years younger than me and we were the best of friends growing up. He brought his new girlfriend Abbey with him. We played games and hung out all week. Brayden had an absolute blast with all the new people to play with.

I finally finished working on Gary and Sharon's wedding pictures and got to give them to her. That was really nice. I'm glad I got to help them out like that. They paid someone $300 to photograph their wedding and the girl did a terrible job. She shot the wedding on film and most of her shots were just unsalvagable. I only used her photos when I had no choice. But between my mother, my sister, and myself, I managed to get most of the pictures I needed. I had a lot of fun working on it. Here's some of what I did. I know I'm no professional, but I'm really proud of how they turned out. The words on the last photo are one of the Seven Hebrew Blessings and the glass is the one Gary smashed with his foot at the end of the Blessings. (Sharon is Jewish.)













1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Beautiful job Liz. I'm sure she was so pleased with them :)