Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged my Erin. I had fun reading neat obscure facts about her, so here's my list. I am tagging Michelle, Tracy, and Mom.

48 ODD Things about you! Learn 48 things about your friends, and let them learn 48 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Heaven no - I've never smoked or otherwise taken any type of drug
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I get milkshakes at Sonic
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes - I never know why
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're okay, but I'd rather have a pizza
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The original Grinch Who Stole Christmas (my Mom rented it for me when I was very little and then declared I looked just like Cindy Loo Who in my long nightgown. Her nickname for me was Who Baby after that.)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but I top out a 8 or 9
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My self-doubt
14. Middle name? It was Nicole before I got married - now it's my maiden name (Dennis)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Andrew, please don't climb on me! I need to go get the baby monitor so I can hear Brayden wake up. Good lord my house needs cleaning before company arrives!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? bread, milk, pizza rolls
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? I only drink water and milk - Oh, I guess I drink a cup of coffee most mornings
18. Current worry? That I won't get the baby booties finished by tomorrow.
19. Current hate right now? I don't generally hate anything. It's a waste of my time and mental faculties
20. Favorite place to be? In bed
21. How did you bring in the New Year? In my favorite place to be!
22. Where would you like to go? Italy
23. Name three people who will complete this? Tracy, Michelle, and Adele
24. Do you own slippers? No, but I'd love a nice soft, squishy pair
26. What year would you go back in time to? You couldn't pay me enough to go back to any time. Right now is the best time in my life.
27. Can you whistle? No. Eli swears it's just lack of knowing how, but I'm telling you I just can't do it.
28. Favorite color? Blue (or Purple)
29. Would you be a pirate? No - I'm not the salty sea air/wind blowing in your face kind of gal.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower - It's all about relaxing and excaping for a few minutes
31. Favorite girl's name? Laura
32. Favorite boy's name? Brayden
33. What's in your pocket right now? Receipts from stuff for the baby shower.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? The mental image of my sister banging her forehead against the keyboard to spell her name - Oh, and my Mom threatening to fart on Michelle if she didn't get out of her space on the bed
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Food poisoning
37. Do you love where you live? I want to live in Birmingham or Tennessee
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 - I'm adamantly against TVs in the bedroom or we'd have more
39. Who is your loudest friend? Erin
40. How many dogs do you have? None, but we really want a Shih Tzu
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Wouldn't have the faintest clue
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Coming Home by Rosemunde Pilcher
43. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's Dark Chocolate with almonds
44. Favorite Sports Team? I don't do sports
45. Your favorite meal? Chicken Wiki
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I wonder if I can hit the snooze for another five minutes before the kids get here.
48. Do you have any odd habits? I have a tick in my throat when I'm upset or agitated.

0 comments: