Saturday, May 31, 2008

Little Man

My baby's growing up! Eli and I took him to the park this afternoon. He had so much fun. He sat on the spring airplane while Daddy bounced him around. And considering that Daddy bounces pretty crazily, it was amazing that he managed to hold on. And Daddy put him on the big kids swings for the very first time! He sat there and held on and giggled and had a ball swinging while Daddy pushed him. No more baby swings for my little man! Then Daddy took him up onto the play area. My little man climbed up the rock all by himself! It was so funny, he'd get to the top of the rosk and refuse to step onto the walkway. (He seems to be afraid of grates in the ground, and the walkway had holes in it.) And he slid down the big slide all alone! He just sat down and scooted out and slid down. Mommy caught him at the bottom, and then he turned around and helped catch Daddy as he slid down. I just can't believe how much he's grown up! He's even getting his first pair of big boy shoes soon! (Just as soon as I can afford to order them. Shoes are expensive!) I'm thinking about getting him the cutest little pair of thong sandals, but I'm not sure how he'll react to the thing between his toes.

It's late, so I'll have to get on tomorrow and give a more thorough update. Good night!

~Liz

0 comments: