Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Continued

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! There is truly no more important and wonderful and rewarding job in the world and every one of you are wonderful mothers. You all inspire me and push me to be a better Mom to Brayden.

Well, as you may have seen in my post earlier today, I took my brother and sister out yesterday morning to do a little photo shoot. I then took the photos and put them into a beautiful and unique 8-frame collage picture frame I found at WalMart and gave it to my Mom for Mother's Day. I gave one to my Grandmother, too. Mom nearly cried, she loved it so much! There are no recent shots of either Brandon or Michelle and I was really very pleased with how they came out. And it was a good warm-up for the engagement shoot I'm doing for a very good friend in a couple weeks.

We drove over to Mississippi today to visit Eli's Mom. It was a nice visit. We don't get to see them but once every couple months. We sat outside for a long time enjoying the nice day and chatting. Eli's Dad gave me a new lense for my camera that I'm very excited to play around with and gave me an extra 1Gig memory card that he had as we were getting in the car, which is a blessing. I'm just thrilled about my new toys. He spent a long time today showing me new things and new editing techniques. While we were there, I got to see the pictures we took at Easter. Oh, they are so fabulous! I've put them in the post below.

When we got home I went over to my mother's and she gave me my present. She and Clint are replacing all the lightbulbs in my house with the new energy-efficent bulbs. They're better for the environment and will help make a cleaner Earth for Brayden.

Well, that's about it. I'm going to go lay in bed and enjoy the last little bit of my Mother's Day.

~Liz

0 comments: