Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So, the morning after my last post Brayden woke up with a fever of 105. When I took him into the doctor I found out he had a double ear infection. My poor little man. On top of which I gave him a couple bites of the egg and he has a touch of food poisoning, too.

Here's everyone's warning to be careful how long you leave your Easter eggs out of the refridgerator. Because I left mine out a bit too long. So when I ate them yesterday (out of the fridge), I got violently ill with food poisoning. So ill, in fact, that I vomited, which anyone who knows me well knows I NEVER do. If I had found someone to come sit with the baby, I was going to have Eli drive me to the hospital. I have never been so miserable in my whole life. It's been over 24 hours, and I'm still ill. I'm so fortunate to have good friends! Shirley, to whom I haven't spoken in months, came over this morning after I texted her asking for help. She looked after Brayden while I slept. She even cleaned my kitchen! I mean, cleaned, as in cleaner than it's been in months. She took him with her when she went to pick her son up from school and they went back to her house. Eli picked him up on the way home. There just aren't words to express how grateful I am.

0 comments: