Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bit of an Update

Well, I'm finally well and Eli's on the mend. Eli got some stomach virus a couple days ago and we ended up taking him to the ER in the middle of the night. But he's starting back on solids and his nausea's gone.

The couple next door just had a baby boy last week. I hate that I've lived next door to Ryan and Katy for two years now and never introduced myself. So I went over last night to take them a casserole and cupcakes and got to see little Cooper. He's precious. He weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz. Katy looks like she's doing well.

There's really not much else happening around here. My Grandmother finished knitting my sweater Wednesday. It's just beautiful and so very soft! I'm going today to find some pretty beads to go on the end of the ties and I'll post pictures of it when I've finished blocking it. In knitting news I've been working on Sharon's baby booties. I have one finishes and they're turning out great. I'm also working on a top for my Mom and an afghan for my Mother-in-law. I made a mistake on the afghan and hadn't put in lifelines. I ended up having to rip it out (only 16 rows thankfully) and start over. You can bet I'm putting in lifelines this time! I'll post some previews when I get a little farther along. It's very intricate.

Well, I'm going to get Brayden dressed and get out of the house for a bit. I'll post more later. The ballet's Sunday and I'll try to get some pictures.

~Liz

0 comments: