Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hickory Dickory Dock...

I finally got the pictures of Halloween today from Brandon. Isn't Brayden the cutest little mouse?!







And I love Eli as the Big Cheese. =) I can't believe he let me put that on him. He didn't actually wear it out of the house, but hey, at least I got cute pictures. I wish you could see his full costume. The bottom had a corner cut out to look like Brayden had nibbled off it.





Michelle and I had tons of fun doing her makeup. I wish I had gotten a good picture at the beginning of the night when her makeup was fresh. By the time this one was taken, most of her glitter had worn off.



Anyway, we had tons of fun. Brayden did really well wearing his ears. And he loved the candy he got to eat later that night.

1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Crack me up! That is the cutest idea for a Halloween costume! Seriously, that is just precious! I can't believe you got Eli to even pose for the photo. I'm impressed.

:) Erin