Friday, November 16, 2007

Zoobie Pets

So we went to Fairhope for a few hours today. We had a lot of fun walking around and going in stores. We found the seriously cutest toy store over there. It's called Fantasy Island Toys. I remember when they had a store here in Mobile many years ago. They're one of those toy stores that just has all the coolest, neatest toys. Eli and I enjoyed playing with what they had more than Brayden did. I found some really neat stuff and Brayden picked out a Christmas present for himself. But by far the coolest thing there was this thing called a Zoobie. I so have to get one for Brayden and one for every kid I know. It's a plush animal in the shape of an alligator or a hippotomus or a giraffe etc. that flattens out to make a pillow and then zips open and reveals a blanket. But it's not a tiny blanket like those things that are half blanket half animal. We're talking about a 5 foot by 3 foot blanket! How cool is that?! I'd post pictures of them, but you can't download them from the site. But here...go check it out. www.zoobiepets.com

0 comments: