Monday, January 19, 2009

The Moments I Treasure

Erin tagged me and two other moms and asked us to post the last funny thing our kids did or said.

The other evening, Brayden and I were sitting in his room playing. I was laying on the floor near his bed watching him flit around the room. Little man had pulled the blanket off his bed earlier and he came over and laid it on top of me. Then he made me get his pillow from where he had thrown it behind his bed. I laid back down and made me lift my head so he could put the pillow under it, then he pushed my head back down onto it and covered me back up. He decided I needed Teddy, so he tucked Teddy in with me, too. Then he started pulling at me. So I sat up and he climbed into my arms babbling and trying to get me to do something. I finally realized he wanted me to pick him up so he could turn out the light. After I did, he of course made me lay back down and he covered me back up. After which he grabbed the door knob, shut the door, and left me to go to sleep. He is too sweet! I love his little monkey guts.

2 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

cute! He is such a doll!

plumharvest said...

aww that is too sweet! teehee