Tuesday, January 6, 2009

50 Things About Me...26-50

26. I am terrified of snakes. And I mean TERRIFIED! If I'm reading a book that has a picture of a snake, I won't touch the picture. (Used to paralyze me in school when I flipped a page in science and realized I had touched the picture!)

27. I hate wearing shoes in the house. I'll never understand people who can keep their shoes on.

28. I can't sleep with socks on.

29. I count stairs. I can tells you the exact number of steps in all the places I frequent. And in what order they are grouped.

30. I hate the beach. It's not really the beach itself but the sand. If it were grass all the way up to the water, I might spend a lot more time there.

31. I want to go skydiving.

32. I want to tour Europe. I want to see the Louvre, Pompeii, the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel...*sigh*

33. I can wiggle one ear at a time.

34. I am still afraid of the imaginary things that live under my bed.

35. I don't like being down in the basement at night if Eli's not home.

36. I hate sodas.

37. I prefer the soft light of lamps to the harsh light of overheads.

38. My favorite flowers are Sweet Peas.

39. I hate scary movies.

40. My favorite band is Dave Matthews Band.

41. I love listening to Classical music in the car.

42. I pop my knuckles...but ONLY the ones at the base of my middle fingers.

43. I cannot draw a circle.

44. I can spell pretty much anything.

45. I know the difference between farther and further and know when to use each.

46. I tend to be a bit of a snob about things of which I have a passionate opinion, like TVs in bedrooms and breastfeeding and hard-soled shoes and baby carriers and lots of other things. Of course, I never force my opinion on anyone.

47. I don't paint my fingernails. Not because I don't like to. I really really do. I love pretty fingernails. But nail polish REFUSES to stick to my fingernails. Seriously. I wash my hands once and it starts coming off.

48. I hate the feel of paper under my hand. Particularly when I'm writing things.

49. I hate chewing gum. I mean that I personally hate to chew it.

50. I love Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

2 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

cool. I'll do this for my post tomorrow and link back to you. Are you on facebook btw?

Erin

plumharvest said...

HA! you won't touch a picture of a snake! OH MY! I really love you though