Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. It was four years ago today that we snuck off to City Hall and eloped! It might not have been my proudest moment (the sneaking off and eloping, that is) but I still maintain that marrying Eli was the best thing I ever did. I love him so much. I'm crazy for him. The plan for tonight was to go out to dinner and then go see my brother in the theater's production of Gypsy. Unfortunately, when we got downtown to go to our favorite restaurant, we found that it was not open for dinner due to Beerfest! Yes, by all means, let's have a big party where people can walk around all the bars and get as drunk as they can stand! Anyway, by the time we got to another restaurant for dinner, it was 7:20 and the play started at 8. So we decided to go to WalMart instead and pick up some things in case this storm affects us. It was definately a unique anniversary. We'll go to the play next week.

Tomorrow is Brayden's second birthday. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of his cake and him opening gifts.

1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Congrats on the anniversary. I must say I think you two are perfect for each other and your love for one another is very heartwarming. I hope you two have a good night and a good day tomorrow. Kiss little man for me!

Erin