Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brayden's Birthday

Last Sunday my little monkey man turned two! We decided to keep it low key, so we just had my family over for cake and presents. Little man racked up on the gifts. He got a train table and train set from his Marmie and Pa Campbell, a Cars sofa that pulls out into a bed with a sleeping bag from his GeeGee, a Bounce & Spin Zebra from Aunt Erin and Aunt Leigh, and a puppy from his Gama and PawPaw (they also got him a basketball goal to stay at their house). Mommy and Daddy got him a vacuum, a broom, a bead maze, a take-along Thomas train set, a couple monster trucks, and some bedtime books. Daddy bought him the first five books in the Hardy Boys series. When Brayden gets a bit older, he'll start reading him a chapter each night before bed. Eli really wanted to buy a remote-control ultralight, but it was too expensive and will have to wait until Christmas.

Here are the pictures I took. As soon as I can get to Best Buy to get the cable I need, I'll post the video him opening his gifts.











1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

so cute! His haircut is precious and my my he got a load of great toys! I bet he is having a blast! I love the photos. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Erin