Thursday, February 28, 2008

Romance

Whoever says Eli isn't a romantic hasn't met the Eli I married. (The one nobody gets to see but me.) I came home from an errand the other night after a long and trying day of kids. (Not mine.) I was right in the middle of a long complaint when I looked at my computer and stopped dead in mid-sentence. Sitting on my keyboard was an envelope and a box. Eli had stopped by Hallmark and bought me a gift on a whim. The card is just beautiful. Eli's really good at picking lovely cards and this one is certainly no exception. And he bought me a pair of entertwined glass wedding bands. The in the lid of the box is a lovely little poem about the Bond of Love. Here's a couple pictures.



1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

gee that really is good... He makes me proud :)

Erin