Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm just popping in to say Happy V Day. I hope you all had an enjoyable day. Eli and I got dressed up and went out to dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant (I'm eating the left over sushi as we speak) and then headed home for a little alone time. All in all it was a really nice evening.

Brayden has been sleeping in his own room all week and I must say, it is bliss! I had forgotten what a full night of sleep was like. He's still rousing once a night somewhere between 4 and 6, but all I do is go and tuck him in and head back to bed. And it's so nice to have Eli sleeping next to me again. Anyway, not much else happening here. I'll check in again soon.

~Liz

1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Very cute! Love the new blog look and the photos below of the nursery and Brayden.

-Erin