Saturday, October 27, 2007

I realized that I should have added more details about Brayden's first word. Eli and I were still laying in bed and Brayden was making his way around it from one nightstand to the other, thoroughly enjoying playing with the things on them. Unfortunately, on Daddy's nightstand was a can of soda. Which, of course, little man had spilled. I pulled him away from it and wiped his hand off and proceeded to start sopping it up. When he reached out to try and play in the puddle I pushed his hand away and told him 'no, sir'. And he told me 'no'. Very breathy. I didn't even realize he had said it. It was Eli who said Brayden had said his first word. I just shrugged it off. After all, what does Eli really know? But I returned from getting Brayden clothes from the laundry room and Eli said he tried to take something from Brayden and he said it to him three times. So there it is, the story of my baby's first word. It's very cute. He says it in such a way it's almost like he doesn't even realize he's saying it.

2 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

oh how cute! I love the story :)

plumharvest said...

Yay what a good story...btw i love the site!!!