Friday, September 11, 2009

My New Cooking Resolve

I am in desperate need of cooking at home more. It's killing our budget all the eating out. I always have the best of intentions to cook, but between not having a good daily routine and then forgetting dinner needs to be made until the last minute, I end up ordering out instead of cooking the food that's sitting in my fridge. So, to help keep me accountable, I'm taking a cue from The Pioneer Woman and This Week for Dinner and I'm going to make a weekly menu and share it here. And then I'm going to let you all know how new recipes go - for better or worse! I really enjoy cooking, and I find tons of wonderful recipes. So I'm going to share. I'll get my game plan together for the rest of the week and start posting tomorrow. Feel free to follow along!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

It would be interesting if you also resolved to have the kitchen spotless each night before you go to bed.

plumharvest said...

yay!!! this sounds exciting and reminds me of that movie "Julie and Julia"

Tracy said...

I would be willing to do it with you and keep the kitchen clean too.