Friday, May 8, 2009

New Wardrobe!!!

My most favorite clothing store, New York & Company, is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale. I realized that if I'm going to start handing out business cards to people, I need to look a bit more adult and professional. And I'm tired of only having three things to wear! So I went shopping! I got 9 new tops and a necklace. Then today I took them all to a girl in my knitting group who is a seamstress to have them altered so they fit properly. A bit more costly than I had anticipated all told, but I won't need new tops for the rest of the season. And they look great! Now I just need a couple pairs of nice pants, one or two skirts, and a couple pairs of shoes and I'm all set! Oh, and maybe some accessories. Anyway, here's what I bought. Please excuse the bad fashion show pictures. Eli isn't the best photographer and I'm not the most ideal subject. So we compensated by having some fun with it!
































While I was taking photos of the clothes laid out, Brayden came over and looked up at me standing on my chair and said 'Cheese!'. So adorable! Here's a couple shots of him cheesing it up.





1 comments:

plumharvest said...

you look really good in those tops :) and aww bray man is so adorable!